SUMMER SCHOOL ATTENDANTS
Hrvatski kineziološki savez (HKS), Horvaćanski zavoj 15, 10000 Zagreb, as a data controller of the Summer School attendants' personal who determines the purposes and means of your personal data processing and ensures that all security measures are in place.
HOW AND WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
The HKS collects the necessary set of personal data (first name, surname, gender, title, profession, category and name of employer, contact details) directly via online forms on the official website during the application process for registering the participants in Summer School, in order to ensure appropriate organisational and logistical conditions for for all prominent professionals in the fields of education, sport, sporting, cinema and other related areas, as well as for the processing and preparation of their presentations as part of the event.
For the purposes of providing the accommodation for all participants who directly carry out their own registration and contract accommodation directly with the recommended hotels, as well as for the purpose accommodation bookings optimising, participants are invited to submit their pre-notifications without obligations also directly to the HKS, since hotels are not authorised to share the personal data of their guests.
We will only retain personal data collected within the necessary timefrime, namely:
- We retain information on pre-notifications until the end of the event, in line with the legitimate interest of the organisers and the purposes explained above.
- Payment data are retained in accordance with tax and accounting regulations;
- Personal data of participants and presentations' applicants are retained on a permanent basis in accordance with the public interest and official powers in accordance with the Statutes of the HKS, while respecting each participant’s right to object and erasure of his or her personal data.
We provide access to your personal data to authorised data processors for the processing of personal data on behalf of the HKS, on the basis of our explicit instructions and based on concluded contracts which ensure a high level of personal data protection. As part of the activities of the Summer School, the HKS uses the services of data processors who process participants’ personal data for the purpose of maintaining software solutions and web hosting.
You are free to contact us at any time for the purpose of:
- Access to all your personal data,
- Rectify your personal data held by the HKS;
- Delete your personal data collected by the HKS;
- Restrict the processing of your personal data;
- Object to the processing of your personal data; or
- Requests for your personal data for the purpose of transfer to a third party.
If you wish to exercise any of the above-mentioned rights, you are free to request them:
- By post to the address of the the HKS, Horvaćanski zavoj 15, 10000 Zagreb, or
We will reply to your request as soon as possible and no later than one month from receipt of your request. If your identity cannot be confirmed securely, we will be free to request further verification of your identity.
RIGHT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT WITH THE SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
You may at any time lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, in particular in the EU country where you have a habitual residence, place of employment or place of alleged infringement, if you consider that our processing of your personal data is not lawful.
The competent supervisory authority in the Republic of Croatia is:
Croatian Personal Data Protection Agency (AZOP)
Selska cesta 136, 10 000 Zagreb
Telefon: +385 1 4609 000 Fax: +385 1 4609 099